My-path
A hypertext narrative by
Pierre-isaac Muzyumba
Created with
The Virtual Writing Tutor Grammar Checker
Word count: 1164
Choice count: 17
Section count: 20
Image count: 20
Error count: 54
Field Related Analysis
Archaeology : 56 matches
(agency, class, community, culture, exchange, her, here, keep, section, study, till)Education : 51 matches
(academic, choice, class, college, diploma, failing, field, first, high school, learn, learned, learning, management, motivation, reader, school, skills, social, students, university)Chemistry : 26 matches
(fire, met, normal, section)Target Structure: (7 matches)
fulfillment (1 match)
internship (4 matches)
worthwhile (1 match)
volunteer (4 matches)
volunteers (1 match)
volunteering (2 matches)
abroad (13 matches)
My-path
High school.
It was the end of high school. I was so tired of school already. I wasn't sure what to do next. Nevertherless, two choices were available to me.apply to Ahuntsic college and study Business Management or apply to Montmorency college and study Fire Safety Techniques.
Choice 1 : Go in the Fire Safety Techniques.
Choice 2 : Go to the Business Management Techniques.

Fire Safety Techniques.
After 3 and a half years of hard work, ups and downs and some small failures, I finally graduated from college and have my diploma in Fire safety. Now, I can become the firefighter I always wanted to become.
Choice 1 : continue this path as a firefighter
Choice 2 : Go back to the Business Management Techniques.
Business Management Techniques.
After graduating from Business Management at Ahuntsic College, I'm faced with an important decision. I can stay here and complete an internship to provide valuable skills and expertise, or i can volunteer abroad, explore a new culture, and make a difference in a community.
Choice 1 : Do an internship.
Choice 2 : Do some volunteer abroad.
Do an internship.
i decided to do the internship, thinking it would help me grow. But soon after I started, I realized it wasn't what I expected. The work was boring, and I wasn't learning anything new. Most of the days felt long and unproductive, and I started to lose motivation. it turned out to be a disappointing experience. After this experience, I realized that it wasn't meant for me. Now i can either stay and get a job in this boring lifestyle or i can quit and find something that I like.
Choice 1 : Business Management Techniques.
Do some volunteer abroad.
I choose to volunteer abroad, and it turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life. I met incredible people, discovered new places, and it felt like I was truly making a difference. Every day brought something new to learn and made me see the world in a different way. It was an unforgettable journey that helped me grow in ways I never expected. Presently, i can either become a social worker or study abroad in the same field.
Choice 1 : Become a social worker
Choice 2 : study abroad
becoming a social worker.
After I finished volunteering abroad, I decided to become a social worker. I thought i could really help people. But the job was harder than i expected. There were too many cases, not enough support, and I felt like I was failing the people I wanted to help. In the end, I had to leave. It broke my heart, but I couldn't keep going.
Select a section to link to here.
Studing abroad.
After I finished volunteering abroad, I decided to study abroad too. I wanted to keep learning and exploring new cultures. At first, it was scary being so far from home, but I met amazing people and grew in ways I never expected. I learned a lot--not just in class, but about myself. In the end, it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Should i add apply to a university in a country i fell in love with or should find a normal job back in my home country.
Choice 1 : apply to university
Choice 2 : find a job
Apply to university.
After studing abroad, I decided to apply to a university in France where i met someone and immediatly fell in love with her, her name was Anna. The city felt like the right place for my next step. At first, balancing school and a new relationship was challenging, being together made everything worthwhile. The more I settled into my studies, the more I realized that this decision both for my future and for the connection I had was exactly where i was meant to be. unfortunately, the relationship started to become more complicated as my academic responsabilities grow. I wanted to prioritize my relationship but also focus on my career and studies.
Choice 1 : prioritize my relatiohship
Choice 2 : focus on my study
Find a job.
After studying abroad, I retuned to my home country and found a job as a administrative assistant, hoping it would bring stability and fulfillment. But as the days went on,I couldn't shake the feeling of being stuck. I miss exploring new places, meeting people from different cultures. The routine of my new job felt boring. i could either stay here till I retired or start my own business.
Choice 1 : stay there till I retired
Choice 2 : start my own business
continue this path.
I wanted to keep helping people that is why i choosen to stay as a firefighter. The job was hard, but I gave it my all. One day, I ran into a burning building to save lives - and never made it out. I died doing something I believed in, even if it meant I never got to see the world again.
Choice 1 : Fire Safety Techniques.
stay there till I retired.
After studying abroad, I took a job as an administrative assistant back home. I stayed there until I retired. Life was stable, but I always missed the feeling of exploring the world. Sometimes I wonder what could've been.
Choice 1 : Find a job.
start my own business.
I couldn't keep up anymore at my job so I decided to leave and start my own businessin cultural exchange programs. i started a small agency that helps students or volunteers go abroad, organizing trips... since i have lived it, i know how it work and how powerful it can be.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Give this section a short title.
Write this part of the story here and present your reader with choices.
Select a section to link to here.
Comments
Post a Comment